Tropicool 🌴 Tropical Guava, Passionfruit & Zesty Lime with mid notes of Tart Berries. It's giving, take me on vacay asap vibes. Tropicool will have your skin feeling revitalized!
Tropicool carries traditional, natural ingredients that have stood the test of time and are here to deeply moisturize, improve and protect your skin barrier.
Handmade with pure, natural ingredients from the Islands - Made with monoi Tahitian oil, coconut oil, and shea butter; this body butter will have you smelling fresh and fruity for the summer while keeping your skin healthy, nourished, and glowing.
Handmade and crafted by the owner of the Kisimai brand.
The Beach Bum Butter formula is best to:
- Tones & diminishes dark spots
- Intensively moisturizes
- Soothes irritation & sensitive skin
- Restores & repairs
- Boosts elasticity
- Encourages natural production of collagen
- Nourishes strengthen & protects the skin barrier
- Leaves you glowing & smelling divine
At Kisimai we strive for quality. We will continue to reinvest in the improvement of our formulas to ensure that we are always providing you with the best possible.
How to use:
Your butter best serves when your skin is damp so a good time to apply it is after a swim, shower, or bath.
Target dry and problem areas of your skin by gently massaging your butter into those patches and allow for your skin to absorb it throughout the day.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoï de Tahiti) Oil,
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
- Garcinia indica (Kokum) butter,
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel Oil
- (Grapefruit seed) Extract
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder
- Body Safe Colourant (Mica) & Fragrance Oil
- Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka Hydrosol).
Caution: For external use only.
Do not apply to eyes, lips or face.
We recommend conducting a patch test 24 hours before use. (If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.)
Keep in cool place - out of sun to prevent melting!
If your butter does melt, not to worry! Pop it into the fridge until it is your desired consistency then take it out and leave in a cool place.