RED ULA FALA NECKLACE - MEN
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Samoan Ula Fala is a traditional island accessory for men. It is often worn on celebratory and ceremonial occasions. The red colour often symbolises status.
The ula fala is made from the fruit of the Pandanus tree and dyed with red paint. It is widely used for formal occasions by both men and women.
Originally made from Western Samoa.
(please note shipping time excludes processing time which generally takes less than 2 days)
- Express shipping within Australia takes 1-2 business days
- Standard shipping within Australia takes 2-4 business days
- Shipping to New Zealand generally takes 2-3 weeks
- Shipping to USA generally takes 3-4 weeks.
- If anywhere else, shipping takes 3-4 weeks - please message us if you are concerned with shipping to your country.