AUTHENTIC PURE MONOI TAHITIAN OIL
Authentic monoi Tahitian oil in vanilla flavour is authentically made from Tahiti islands. This unique tropical oil is made by soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias in coconut oil. As the name of the flower implies, this oil is native to French Polynesia and nearby regions, where both the flower and coconut trees grow in high numbers. The gardenias are also known as Tiare flowers, so this natural remedy is sometimes referred to as tiare oil.
This naturally made oil serves a multi-purpose use for both hair and skin.
Benefits of Pure Monoi Tahitian Oil - For Hair:
- Like coconut oil, Monoi can help with strong, healthy, and increase hair length and helps island girls get beautifully thick, luscious hair.
- It can help reduce protein loss in hair which shown to help prevent breakage & control frizz.
- It can provide rich nourishment to damaged hair. If you're struggling with split ends, frizz, dull, or brittle hair, monoï oil can be especially beneficial for you.
Benefits of Pure Monoi Tahitian Oil - For Skin:
- Monoi oil can help soothe sunburn or windburn.
- The anti-inflammatory properties in coconut oil can help calm conditions where inflammation leads to itching and redness. Things like eczema, psoriasis, and acne are all ones that you might see significant improvement on with regular use of monoi oil.
How to use:
- Hair: Apply a few drops on your hand and gently massage in the scalp for a hair treatment, or apply to the ends for everyday.
- Skin: We recommend to best use on your body skin. Please always do a patch test on skin as it does contain fragrance.
- Monoi oil is made of Tahitian gardenia blended with natural coconut oil.
- For external use only, do not drink.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- if you're sensitive to fragrances, please do a patch test on your skin before applying it to your whole body.